We were honored to have the amazing marketing guru, Kemya L. Scott, MBA (known as Miss Kemya online) of Phisco Marketing as our featured expert on the inaugural episode of BookBiz TV™. During this live, interactive training, participants learned how to effectively use various social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Blogs to promote pre-sales and book releases.
Miss Kemya also explained “what to say” to strike attention in a non-salesy way. She dropped major jewels! Did you miss the episode? You’re in luck, watch it now!
Get your copy of Miss Kemya’s new bestselling ebook in Web Marketing, “I’m On Social Media, Now What Do I Say” at Amazon.com.
- Author Chat with Cherri Walston - August 17, 2015
- Author Chat with Akela Renae - August 10, 2015
- Book Marketing -vs- Publicity - June 20, 2015
- How to Create an Irresistible Brand - May 13, 2015
- How to Partner with Libraries to Sell More Books - April 22, 2015
- Fast-Track Your Profits with Collaborations - April 15, 2015
- A Pop Culture Lesson for Authors - April 3, 2015
- Author Chat with Spicee Gray - April 1, 2015
- I’m On Social Media, Now What Do I Say? - March 25, 2015
- Author Chat with Dortha Hise - March 2, 2015