Indie Authors are Overlooked
Many aspiring and published authors, are sitting on powerful masterpieces that are overlooked and generate low book sales. Why? Mainly because the publications don’t meet the basic standards of traditional media. Here’s the brutal, yet honest reasons why:
- The book cover is horrible
- Limited time and resources for proper promotion
- Little-to-no knowledge about the publishing industry
- Lack of marketing and sales skills
- Poor manuscript formation and content editing
- Book title or description isn’t written to attract the target audience
- Don’t have enough money to invest in a standard quality produce
Author Exploitation Is An Epidemic
As long as publishers seek to earn high royalties and manipulate someone else’s natural endowment, author exploitation will continue to leave writers humanly bankrupt – while the publisher is financially soaring. Without negotiation or compromise, YOU should earn high royalties, own your copyright and control your content. Why?
- It’s YOU who has been given the vision to create a purposeful message
- It’s YOU who has been gifted with the ability to make an impact with your thoughts and words
- It’s YOU who has spent countless hours on perfecting your flow of delivery
- It’s YOU who should be financially rewarded for being obedient to honoring your calling
A Hybrid Publisher to Give Indie Authors What They Deserve!